Registreer nu voor het Online event Holland Digital House
The Netherlands is on its way to becoming one of the most innovative digital economies in the world. This online event will bring together some of the most influential and innovative organisations from both public and private sector providing in-depth insight in goals, policies and activities to stimulate the Dutch Digital Economy.
Speakers will be showcasing Dutch digitization innovations and reporting on relevant Dutch hi-tech initiatives and use cases demonstrating that ‘for every global challenge there is a Dutch solution’.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Mona Keijzer * Subject to confirmation – Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy, State Secretary
- Afke Schaart – GSMA, VP and Head of Europe
- Marijn Fraanje – Municipality The Hague, CIO, Director of Information & IT
- Maarten Tossings – Chair Digital Taskforce Economic Board South-Holland
- Job Voorhoeve – Partner and Digital Practice Leader, Amrop Executive Search
- Jeroen Kleinjan – ING Bank, TMT Leader
- Jeanine Vos – GSMA, Executive Director
- Dick van Schooneveld – VP and Moderator.